The Vyair 3038333 is an exact like-for-like carbon block water filter cartridge designed especially to fit the original GE Merlin reverse osmosis purification system (replaces part codes CFCC-FRO720-C and FRO720-GE_K), it effectively reduces and removes up to 99% of chlorine and multi-aromatic compounds in order to prevent fouling of the reverse osmosis membrane.
This filter uses a modified carbon block with fibredyne technology to provide 3 times the sediment reduction of a traditional filter.
It also reduces and removes up to 85% of chlorine-secondary pesticides, phenol, benzene and organic pollutants, as well as improving the overall taste and smell of your water.
It is the only compatible carbon block reverse osmosis filter cartridge manufactured within the EU.
Advantages of using the Vyair 3038333:
- Cartridge is made from activated carbon of increased density, which provides excellent filtration of 5 microns.
- Advanced fibredyne technology provides 3 times the holding capacity of a standard carbon block filter.
- The filtration area of the carbon block is almost twice that of conventional granular carbon, in addition, it has a large adsorption capacity and a longer service life.
- Cartridge has a polypropylene sheath to prevent the escape of carbon particles.
- Reduces chlorine and sediment to protect the membrane from fouling for up to 10,000 gallons of use.
- The resource of productive cleaning of the preliminary cartridge depends on the quality of the initial water and is 3-6 months.
- Installation is fast and requires no specialized tools.
- Package Qty: 1
- Compatible with: GE Merlin
- Manufacturer's ID: 3038333
- UPC: 799932585937
- Primary Filter Media: Activated Carbon Block
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 5
- Maximum flow: 30 litres / min
- Filter dimensions (height x diameter): 18.75 x 3.16"
- Maximum operating temperature: up to 45 degrees Celsius
- Filter Life (gallons): 10,000
- Filter Life (litres): 37,854.10
- Flow Rate (gpm): 3.75
- Flow Rate (lpm): 14.20
- Filter Life (months): 6
This filter is certified by the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) and therefore conforms to UK water industry regulations.