Terms & Conditions
- The vyair.com website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Vyair (UK) Limited
- All of the goods on this Website are offered by Vyair (UK) Limited which will be the contracting party for any order that you place.
These Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to all transactions for the sale of goods on the Website. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted on the Website.
Prices and Promotions
- Although we endeavor to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price or notify you that we have cancelled your order.
- We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
- All prices on the Vyair UK website are in UK Pounds Sterling
- Please see the help section for information on how to place an order. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “confirm order” button on the check out page.
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- After submitting an order to us we will send you an order acknowledgement email with your order number and details of the goods that you have ordered. Please note this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- For certain goods, information concerning stock availability is not available on the Website. If you order goods which are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail and you will have the option to wait until the goods are available from stock, or cancel your order in accordance with our. In the event your order is cancelled, we will refund any payment already collected from you in respect of that order, in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy
- Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the goods you have ordered have been dispatched to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our cancellation & returns policy
Right to Withdraw Goods
- We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from the Website at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any goods from the Website
- Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards in accordance with the payment methods section. Payment will be debited from your account upon or shortly before dispatch of the goods to you.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
Delivery and Risk
- We dispatch items ordered by you as they are available using the method of delivery specified in the deliveries section. The delivery charge is as set out in the deliveries section
- We are only able to deliver to addresses in Europe, and orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have registered in “YOUR ACCOUNT”. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect. If you wish to change the delivery address prior to submitting your order you may do so by entering the new details in the “YOUR ACCOUNT” section. If you wish to change your delivery address and an order is “IN PROGRESS” you must contact the Customer Services team.
- Once the goods have been received by you, all risk of damage to, or loss of, the goods shall pass to you. If you intend to cancel your order in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy, you must keep good care of the goods pending their return to us
Cancellation & Returns
- Should you wish to cancel or return any of your goods, you may only do so in accordance with our cancellation and returns policy.
- You Each provision of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- You These Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We are required by law to inform you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.