TDS-4TM TDS Meter with Digital Thermometer
Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver.This meter gives a temperate display too.
- Includes an internal digital thermometer (Celsius).
- The smallest and lightest TDS meter available on the market.
- Hold Function - Saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function - Turns off meter after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0 - 999 ppm, with a resolution of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Recommended for aquariums & aquaculture, horticulture & hydroponics, pools & spas and water cooler professionals.
- Click here to view our aquarium-specific packaging (for model TDS-4TMA).
- Need help deciding which meter is right for you? View our TDS/EC Meter Selection Guide.
- TDS Range: 0-9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0-80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (357A)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 14 x 2.3 x 1.5 cm (5.5 x .9 x .55 inches)
- Weight: 34g (1.2 oz)