A replacement carbon filter for the pf-112 sports water bottle. A single set of filters will last for around 5000 litres, dependent upon water quality
The sports water bottle used two filters to ensure the water is suitable to drink, a carbon filter and a ceramic filter. The replacement ceramic filter can also be purchased from Vyair.
The sports water bottle does not only remove disease-causing agents, but also chemicals and improves the taste of drinking water.
Ideal for: hiking, fishing, hunting, survival, military, foreign travel, emergency, etc.
This is a replacement carbon filter, not the sports water bottle itself.
The sports water bottle can be found in a separate listing.
Sports Water Bottle Features:
- Unique dual ceramic membranes cartridge: (patent no.: zl200510033632)
- Removes 99.9999% bacteria in water like escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, vibrio cholerae, legionella pneumophila, giardia intestinalis.
- Filters out particles down to 0.1 micron - compare to the best commercially available unit that can only filter down to 0.2 micron!
- Entirely removes suspended contaminants of protozoa, algae, worms, dusts, etc.
- Nano-metal-clusters media: (patent no.: zl200610034167.5) highly efficiently removes heavy metal ions in water such as pb2+, cd2+, cr6+, as3+, etc.
- Efficiently decreases organic pollutants. Having a good ability to remove odors and cloudiness.
- Replaceable activated carbon core
- Reduces unpleasant tastes and odours.
Technical Information for the Sports Water Bottle:
- Pore size of ceramic membrane: 0.1 micron
- Output: approx. 500ml/min
- Capacity: 5,000 liters
- Material: ceramic, nano-metal clusters media (nmc), activated carbon fiber.