6 stage reverse osmosis water filter system including UV final stage and pressurised water storage tank for aquariums, drinking water, pharmaceuticals, plant propagation and window cleaning.
The VYAIR RO-1-UV pure water system combines six stage filtration with add-on ultraviolet water purification unit for great tasting drinking water (shown in image).
Our six stage under-sink filtration system combines high quality pre-filtration with ultraviolet purification technology, which produces a complete water quality system for residential applications.
The VYAIR RO-1-UV filter system removes sediment, rust, dirt, taste, odours and many other water contaminants that may be present in the water.
The last stage water is purified in the UV chamber, producing drinking water that is crystal clear and free from disease causing pathogens including bacterial, viral or cystic contamination.
Economical and safe, the VYAIR Ultraviolet Purifier offers rapid water treatment without the use of heat or dangerous chemicals.
The VYAIR Ultraviolet Water Purifier utilizes a germicidal ultraviolet lamp that produces short wave radiation lethal to bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms present in water.
Recommendations for Use:
Complete Package Contains:
STAGE, PART#, COMPONENT, FUNCTION:
1) PP. 10" in-line sediment cartridge (pre-filter) spun polypropylene. 5 micron sediment filter traps dirt, sediment, rust and other particulate matter.
2) GAC. 10” granular activated carbon cartridge (pre-filter). Coconut shell granular is used to reduce chlorine, colour, taste, odour, pesticides and organic impurities.
3) CTO. 10" coconut shell carbon cartridge (pre-filter). Activated carbon block assures high-quality pure water by further reducing chlorine, colour, taste, odour.
4) RO-1812-50. Thin film composite reverse osmosis membrane (50 GPD - US Gallons), 0.0001 micron. Semi-permeable membrane removes salts, minerals, metals, bacteria, viruses, cysts, TDS, hardness, fluoride, pesticides, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more.
5) T33. In-line carbon cartridge (post-filter). Activated granular coconut shell carbon provides the final polishing and assures great-tasting drinking water. We are using NSF approved post carbon to guarantee the taste of water.
6) UV Lamp for UV Water Treatment. UV chamber produces drinking water that is crystal clear and free from disease-causing pathogens including bacterial viral, or cystic contamination.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty, together with any and all warranties implied by law, shall be limited to a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. This limited warranty does not apply to failures that result from abuse, misuse, alteration or failure to properly comply with installation, or cartridge change instructions. We strongly recommend adding to all point of use filtration systems a Pressure Limiting Valve (contact us for further details) to guard against unwanted extreme water pressure events pressure increases, surges, and water hammer which could occur in the water pipes. Not having one installed could mean that if you ever did have to claim damage caused by a burst water filter system, the claim will be denied.
|Is Free Shipped||No|