This complete fitting consists of a female coupling, ball valve/shut off valve and a barbed hose-tail connection making it easy to control the flow of water.
This is available with a 6mm barbed hose-tail or 8mm barbed hose-tail.
The fitting has a female clunk click style fitting on one end, and a barb hose-tail on the other making it simple to connect a 6mm hose or 8mm hose to a water fed pole.
Commonly used in water fed pole window cleaning systems, but can also be used in compressed air, fluid, and vacuum applications.
This nickle-plated brass nipple is interchangeable with Rectus 21 fittings. Although this is not an original Rectus fitting, we have found it to be robust and very durable.
This product is made from a nickel-plated brass material which is corrosion resistant, ferromagnetic, maintains much of its strength at high temperatures, and stays tough and ductile at low temperatures.
- Nominal flow diameter: 5.0 mm (3/32 inch)
- Air flow: 535 l/min (18.9 CFM)
- Max. working pressure: 15 bar (217 psi)
- Min. burst pressure: 60 bar (870 psi)
- Temperature range: - 20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
- Material: Nickel plated brass