Aquafilter Water Filter System For Pond Aquarium 20" 2 Stage Whole House
HHBB20A Whole House In-Line Filtration Unit
System consists of Big Blue filter housings to meet all customer large-capacity filtration needs. This system is
dedicated for high flow, cold water on commercial and industrial applications. The housings are compatible with a broad range of 4 1/2" x 19 7/8" (20") type cartridges widely available on the market.
Filter housings consist of housing sump and filter head with 1" brass inlet/outlet inserts. Heads are equipped with a pressure relief valve (providing ability to release air bubbles collected during cartridge replacement procedure) and two pressure gauges (providing pressure drop monitoring).
This configuration enables the measurement of the pressure drop at the inlet and outlet connections. In addition, brass inlet/outlet inserts enable damage-free installation of pressure relief valve and pressure gauges.
1 x metal platform
2 x big blue type filter housings (20")
2 x pressure gauges (inlet & outlet) with nickel extension to the pressure gauges
1 x antibacterial and antimicrobial filter centralizing ring
1 x full instructions
1 x wrench
System is equipped with 20" Big Blue filter housings in blue colour, which protect filter cartridges against the phenomenon of algae growth in case the system is installed in a sunny location. The new innovative design of filter housing sumps has a more rounded bottom, which significantly increases resistance to stress (based on burst tests). The housings are equipped with pressure relief valves which allow the release of residual air trapped in the filter after replacing the cartridge.
Depending on level of water contamination, system can be configured with sediment and carbon or speciality media Big Blue type cartridges.
- High quality
- Hand Built and Factory Tested
- Equipped with antibacterial and antimicrobial filter centralizing ring
- Ideal for domestic household use as POE
- Easy to connect to cold water inlet
- Easy to install with system specifications
- No electricity and no drain required
- Heavy-duty filter housings
- Full flow 1" ports
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Compatible with most 4 1/2" x 19 7/8" (20") type cartridges available on the market
- Housings are NSF approved for structural integrity and material requirements
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Made in EU with High Performance Components
Antibacterial cartridge centering ring is added TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE!
- Housing: PP
- Cap: PP
- Inserts: brass
- Pressure relief valve: brass
- No. of pressure gauges: 2
- O-ring: NBR
- Thread: 1" NPT or BSP
- Operating Pressure: 6 bar (90 psi)
- Minimum Temperature: 2ºC (35ºF)
- Maximum Temperature: 45°C (113°F)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 720 mm x 380 mm x 220 mm
- Cartridge dimensions: 20" x 4 1/2" (508 mm x 115 mm)
IMPORTANT: Do not use with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Water filtration systems can help reduce the presence of contaminants. In addition, some water filtration systems can help reduce the presence of microorganisms or other contaminants with potential health effects. We strongly recommend regularly scheduled maintenance and replacement of the filter cartridge in order for the product to perform properly. Replace the filter cartridges at least every 3 or 6 months (depending on water quality and water consumption).
LIMITED WARRANTY: Aquafilter warrants that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty, together with any and all warranties implied by law, shall be limited to a period of twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase. This limited warranty does not apply to failures that result from abuse, misuse, alteration or failure to properly comply with installation, or cartridge change instructions.
CAUTION: We strongly recommend adding to all point of use and point of entry a Pressure Limiting Valve to guard against unwanted extreme water pressure events pressure increases, surges, and water hammer which could occur in the water pipes. Not having one installed could mean that if you ever did have to claim damage caused by a burst water filter system, the claim will be denied.