Due to the bespoke build of this item it has a lead time of 1-2 weeks and is a palletised delivery. One of our representatives will be in touch once the order is placed to confirm this.
High output water fed pole water system, using commercial 4040 reverse osmosis membrane and constant duty (24/7) pump, providing steady 100psi output. The unit will produce in excess of 3 litres per minute, that is 180 litres per hour, in excess of 4,000 litres per day.
Vyair VYR-4040MP is designed for the true professional who wants a quality, heavy duty, high output reverse osmosis water system.
Manufactured in the UK, using water safe components, all parts either WRAS approved or WQA, you know that you are quite safe using the output water for window cleaning, aquatic fish or koi carp.
The system is heavy as you would expect from a high quality system and will be delivered on a pallet fully assembled.
Dimensions: H 127cm, W 74cm D 40cm
What we include with the system:
- UK manufactured powder coated frame
- European manufactured continuous cycle pump, can operate 24/7
- Leak proof pushfit fittings
- Stainless steel 4040 reverse osmosis membrane housing
- Commercial grade 4040 reverse osmosis membrane
- Fitted pressure gauge
- Mains power/switch isolator fitted to system
- RCD plug fitted to end of 3m cable for 100% safety. If you damage the cable the power is cut instantly.
- Fitted 7 litres resin vessel, filled with MB-115 DI resin, outlet terminated in clunk click hose connection.
- 2 x 20" pre-filters fitted with high capacity carbon wrap filters - these are 5 micron and made with coconut carbon impregnated cellulose to give filters with up to 3x the capacity of normal pre-filters
- We include 3m of pipe to connect to the unit waste/restrictor valve
Why is this system one of the best on the marketplace:
- Only high grade water grade components used (no car heater hose like other systems)
- Only highest quality parts used that are tested to international standards
- We offer telephone support pre & post purchase
- Delivered fully tested and ready for work, no self assembly, connect water, pure water connection, drain water, then connect to the power
- Safety is of paramount importance hence we have fitted an RCD plug to ensure if cable is damaged the power is instantly cut
- All spare parts stocked for immediate shipment should you ever need them
- In tests the system produced 3.2 litres per minute of pure water
- Quality of water prior to resin stage input TDS 290, output TDS 6
- The system is quiet and relatively vibration free