This is a female BSP thread to push fit connection. Available in the following sizes:
- 1/2" BSP x 1/4" Push Fit
- 1/2" BSP x 3/8" Push Fit
- 3/4" BSP x 1/4" Push Fit
This is a WRAS, ANSI, SK Zert, NSF-51 and NSF-61 approved fitting made from the highest grade materials available. This is commonly seen across applications where the part must be food safe and leak free, such as reverse osmosis, water filtration, food / beverage dispensers and pneumatics.
There is an anomaly with regards to the actual BSP thread size, which can be terribly confusing. There are two different sizes used in water connections in UK.
As a guideline
• If the diameter of your threaded fitting is in excess of 1” (25mm), then you will require a ¾” BSP fitting
• If the diameter is ¾” (19mm), then you will require a ½” connection
A standard fitting for a Dishwasher or Washing Machine appliance connection is a 3/4" thread.
A regular complaint is that we send out a 1” connection, not a ¾” connection. For reference, DM Fit do not make 1” BSP female thread fittings.
Working Pressure and Temperature Range
- 1 °C (34 °F) - Max. pressure - 11 bar (170 psi)
- 20 °C (68 °F) - Max. pressure - 11 bar (170 psi)
- 65 °C (150 °F) - Max. pressure - 7 bar (100 psi)