AquaLight PUV PV-24T is a high quality Ultra-Violet water disinfection unit, for domestic and commercial use. The unit has all the features expected of a high specification system, and includes standard UK BSP plumbing connections and bulb alarm.
The UV Bulb is made in the USA and has an expected life of 10,000 hours, which is well in excess of a year! Even the mounting brackets are made to a professional standard, manufactured using a non-rust aluminium. The system has an earthing strap connected to the stainless steel reactor, and it complies with the latest electrical safety regulations
We also stock a comprehensive range of all spare parts, replacement bulbs, quartz tubes, sealing rings, ballasts, gland sealing nuts, end sealing nuts and all other small parts.
Click here to view the owner's manual
Benefits of using UV disinfection systems
- Ultraviolet (UV-C rays/253.7nm) water disinfection system is a unique and rapid method of water disinfection without the use of heat or chemicals to effectively destroy Bacteria, Virus, Mould & Algae.
- Ultraviolet (UV) light treatment is a widely recognised and proven method of disinfection of water and has several advantages over other disinfection methods such as chlorination, ozonisation etc.
- UV light does not add anything to the water, such as undesirable colour, odour, taste or flavour, nor does it generate harmful byproducts. It adds only energy in the form of ultraviolet radiation. Also UV disinfection requires only a fraction of the contact times required by other disinfection methods.
- It is a fast, effective, economical and environmentally friendly.
- Bulb Wattage: 50W
- Flow rate; 90.8 litres per minute/20UK gpm (3m3/Hr)
- International Voltage 100-250volts 50-60htz. Works worldwide
- Connections combination 1" MBSP
- Supplied with detachable 1.8m power lead fitted with standard UK Electrical Plug
- Electronic Ballast
- Audible Lamp Alarm
- Lamp Life Timer 365 Days
- Resettable Lamp Life Timer
- Lamp Replacement Reminder Timer
- Total Running Days Timer
- Secure Aluminium Mounting Brackets.
- FBSP= Female BSP thread, MBSP= Male BSP thread, BSP threads are standard UK plumbing fittings to facilitate simple water connections
- Compact UV systems require minimum installation space
- Safe disinfection with low operating costs
- Simple maintenance without tools
- UV lamp can be replaced without interrupting the water flow
- Quality quartz low-pressure germicidal lamp (10,000 hours rated life)
- Universal Voltage 220V/50-60hz
- Reactor Earthing Connection
- CE Certification
- Dimensions 57cm x 8.9cm (23" x 3.5")
This is a high specification unit that is designed to last. The reactor comes with a 2 year guarantee an the ballast 1yr guarantee.Replacement bulbs & all spare parts are in stock at thewatersite warehouse here in the UK. This UV light is in stock in our own warehouse and we ship immediately every working day.
- 4-Log (99.99%) Reduction in bacteria, viruses and protozoan cysts
- Double open reactor chamber, with Aluminium nuts
- Electro-Polished 304SS Reactor Chamber
- Grounding Wire Construction
- Installation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Lamp Operating Indicator
- Audible Alarm
- Lamp Operation Indicators