Vyair 100gpd pumped reverse osmosis water filter with DI stage. Designed for use with marine aquatics, hydroponics and water fed pole window cleaning.
This system has been added to the Vyair range of RO water filters, following customer requests. Fitted with TP-2600 24DC, powered by built in mains transformer. If you have poor water pressure a pumped unit is essential to provide quality reverse osmosis or DI water.
We supply everything you need to install and operate the system in one box. This system can be connected to a copper mains water supply, or if you wish with the purchase of a small water connection, can be used with an outside tap.
The system operates as follows:
Stages 1 and 2 removes particles & impurities from the feed water, the water pressure is then raised by the pump to 80psi and then fed into the reverse osmosis membrane. The RO water is then passed to the DI resin stage for polishing to deliver DI water.
- Pumped RO with low pressure RO membrane
- Low pressure switch to protect pump if water supply fails
- High pressure switch to use in conjunction with tank float valve
- Supplied with all parts ready for installation
What's in the Box
- Vyair 4 stage 100gpd RO unit with fitted DI resin stage
- 5 micron particle filter & 10 micron coconut block carbon
- 100gpd membrane
- 1 litre bag of colour change DI resin
- 5m 1/4" water pipe
- Water connection, filter housing & RO housing spanners
- Actual water output is dependant upon water characteristics, which include, temperature, turbidity & ph, temperature being the most important.
- All measurements are in us gallons 1 US gallon = 3.78 litres, where 1 UK gallon= 4.54 litres.
- Membrane life is dependant upon the hardness of your incoming tap water the harder your tap water the shorter you membrane life
- As with all other RO membranes you can expect to achieve 50-60% of the rated output from the membrane (mainly due to uk water temperature of 12c)
- As with all RO diaphragm pumps they are not designed for 24/7 operation and you need to rest the pump for 30mins every 4hrs. This can be achieved using a low cost plug in timer.
- Change RO pre-filters every 4,000 litres of pure water manufacture or 6 months, which ever is sooner. We use coconut carbon filters on all of our RO systems, (not cheaper coal carbon most others use)
- Flush the RO membrane regularly for approximately 5 mins, using the flush tap.
- Check the quality of the water coming from the RO membrane regularly.
- The DI resin stage will need changing more often than any other filter on the unit, and the higher the TDS of the mains tap water the more often the DI resin will need changing.
- Due to the extremely high output of this unit approximately 10-12l per hour, if your main tap water is very hard there may be a need to include an extra DI stage to ensure 0 TDS. RO membranes remove 94-99% of impurities, fine for 0 TDS if your input water is 150-200, but if your input water is really high, consider a second DI filter stage.
This unit is a quality unit and we support this with a full spare parts service, we keep all the spares you will ever need in stock and available for immediate despatch.