HM Digital COM-80 EC/TDS HydroTester
Click the Thumbnail below to Swap Image Above
Click Thumbnail to Expand for an Extra Large View
The COM-80 HydroTester from HM Digital measures Electrical Conductivity and Total Dissolved Solids in water. It is ideal for hydroponics, gardening, pools, spas, aquariums, reef tanks, water ionizers, drinking water and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS). Exellent for nutrient testing.
- Four scales: EC: µS, mS; TDS: ppm, ppt
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water resistant
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-5000 ppm; 0-9.9 mS; 0-5.0 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter's range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-80 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a protective cap and batteries.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS; 0 - 9.9 mS
- TDS Range: 0 - 5000 ppm (mg/L); 0 - 5.0 ppt
- Temperature Range: 1-80 °C; 33-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS/ppm; 0.1 mS/ppt.
- Temp. resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg of 0.5).
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Fixed
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9g (1.9 oz)
Product Reviews :
Write a review
Email a Friend
Related Products :